AFFOA Membership Summit
September 26, 2023 - September 27, 2023
AFFOA’s membership ecosystem gathers for two days of networking, learning, and sharing each year at the AFFOA Membership Summit. Thought leaders from industry, military, government, academia, and startups will be on hand to discuss challenges, state-of-the-art, and future needs for themselves and the industry.
The AFFOA Membership Summit is a unique and exclusive opportunity to learn more about
advanced fiber and fabric developments from across the ecosystem and network with the US Fabric Innovation Network leading the industry into the future.
By attending this event, you will be able to learn from industry-leading speakers, experience breakthrough technologies, and take advantage of the ample opportunities to meet and network with other attendees.
What to expect at the AFFOA Membership Summit:
• Thought leadership with insights into the current and future state of Advanced Fabrics
• Discussion of the DoD’s current and upcoming advanced fabric needs
• New technologies and system-level prototype demonstrations
• Education & Workforce Development initiative updates
• Opportunities to meet and network with AFFOA members
For AFFOA Members in good standing, the first three registrations from your company/organization are free. If you would like for more than 3 team members from your company to attend, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.